Eat your Heart Out Lady Gaga!!
April 21, 2009 by mama2bella
This is a little segment I like to call:
Rules to Dress by for Toddlers
- If you don’t want to be a sad girl, always remember it is very important to put your pants on one leg at a time!
- Sunglasses are not only a great looking and inexpensive accessory they are necessary for healthy eyes…don’t leave home without them! *wearing them upside down however is optional*
- A well thought out Accessory like this headband can really make your look!
- Sometimes an Unexpected Found Item can prove to be quite fashionable when paired with the right outfit *bubble pack can be purchased at U-haul stores across country*
- Don’t be afraid to try new combinations with old favorites…Have Fun with your wardrobe and don’t be afraid of sticking out! True Fashionistas don’t follow trends….they set them!
- Here is another interesting combination I like to call this hiking Chic *pants/dirty laundry in background optional
If you have any fashion questions for Me
email my mommy at email@example.com
or leave it in the comments.
I will try to answer everyone!!–Bella